official course certificated by kanban university
“A training course that will provide you with useful tools to manage your team work in an agile way to address the difficult challenges we face in the legal sector.”
The greatest challenge for lawyers and organizations in the legal sector in the coming years is to be quick to evolve and adapt to the new context and markets, in response to the new needs of clients.
Incorporating organizational and business agility in the legal sector means changing the way we do things generating different outcomes to respond quickly to constant change.
To create agile business that are capable to reinvent themselves It requires new values and leadership models that are able to offer more modern, sustainable, efficient, client-orientated, competitive and profitable services.
KANBAN METHOD, A JOURNEY TO AGILITY
Applying the Kanban Method offers us a new way to design, manage and improve services in the legal sector.
Strengthens collaboration and teamwork naturally, creating a humane approach to change management fostering leadership at all levels.
“People do not resist change, they resist being changed.” Peter Segen
what will you learn?
The practical implementation of the Kanban Method requires relatively little effort and not only improves legal services delivery but also manages change towards business agility.
Attending to this course, you will be able to access to a certified training on the basics of Kanban Method, adapted to the legal sector.
You will learn
- The basic concepts of the Kanban method applied to the legal industry.
- How to detect overloading of individuals and other causes of low workflow efficiency, as well as how to address them to improve individual and team productivity.
- How to improve the management of the work using a kanban board, agreeing policies on work and running effective meetings.
After taking the course you will be capable to start implementing the Kanban Method “next Monday” applying first Kanban Practices in your day-to-day work.
By receiving this training, you will obtain the Certificate of completion by the Kanban University.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Lawyers and professionals of the legal sector who want to find a way to
- Perform the work in an orderly manner and efficiently without feeling overloaded.
- Define criteria for prioritizing work, focusing on what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to discard altogether, ending with “everything is urgent”.
- Improve service delivery to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability,
- Focus on customer satisfaction by providing high value services, flexible and in tune with their present needs and business goals.
- Foster better teamwork, collaboration, communication and trust
- Create agile organizations and resilient businesses that are capable of reinventing themselves.
The course will take place online. The sessions will be live and interactive.
No prior course work is necessary. However, some previous readings are recommended.
Students should come prepared to connect and participate in class exercises with peers.
- Motivations and Benefits to apply Kanban Method
- Principles and Values of the Kanban Method
- What is a Kanban System
- How to design a Kanban Board and a Ticket
- How to Manage service delivery workflow Kanban
- How to apply the Practices of the Kanban Method
- Overview of Kanban Method basic Meetings
- Kanban key Metrics and Graphics
- Introduction to Kanban Maturity Model
Introduction of the class and Kanban
Getting started, meeting the class and introducing the topic of Kanban
Experience Kanban Practices
Experiening the Kanban Practices in an interactive simulation
Applying The Kanban Method
Learning the practical usage of Kanban Practices and Principles
The keys of the Kanban Method
Reviewing the definitions of the Method, building on from experiences
What’s Beyond and Closure
The benefits of applying Kanban when taking the journey further.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- High quality interactive online training adapted to professionals in the legal sector and focused on the uniqueness and complexity of legal services.
- Understanding the basics of the Kanban Method to be able to start implementing it “next Monday” applying first Practices in your day-to-day work
- A way to start your journey to achieve business and organizational agility, leading with values
- Training materials in electronic format (pdf format).
- Certificate of completion and credential Team Kanban Practitioner by the Kanban University.
- Access to discounts for STATIK workshops (System Thinking Approach to Implement Kanban)
- 2 free coaching sessions that will help you implement and adapt the Method in your team and organization.
DURATION and DATES
tThe course will be developed online in 4 work sessions of 3 hours.
All sessions will be live and interactive.
Next scheduled dates:
- Monday 17 to Thursday 20, January 2022
- Monday 21 to Thursday 21, February 2022
We can facilitate private courses for your team or organization in your premises.
There is no need of prior knowledge for this course. It only requires work experience in the legal industry.
This course is currently taught in Spanish and English.
The price of the online course is €950. Consult group prices and other discounts.