“A training program that will provide you with useful tools to manage your team work in an agile way to address the difficult challenges we face in the legal sector.”
The greatest challenge for lawyers and organizations in the legal sector in the coming years is to be quick to evolve and adapt to the new context and the pace of markets, in response to the new needs of clients.
Incorporating organizational and business agility in the legal sector means changing the way we do things generating different outcomes to respond quickly to constant change.
To create agile business that are capable to reinvent themselves It requires new values and leadership models that are able to offer more modern, sustainable, efficient, client-orientated, competitive and profitable services.
KANBAN METHOD, A JOURNEY TO AGILITY
Applying the Kanban Method offers us a new way to design, manage and improve services in the legal sector.
Strengthens collaboration and teamwork naturally, creating a humane approach to change management fostering leadership at all levels.
“People do not resist change,
they resist being changed.”
Peter M. Senge
what will you learn?
The practical implementation of the Kanban Method requires relatively little effort and not only improves legal services delivery but also manages change towards business agility.
Attending to the Legal Kanban Practitioner class, you will be able to access to a certified training on the Kanban Method, adapted to the legal sector.
You will learn
- The basic concepts of the Kanban method applied to the legal services.
- How to detect overloading of individuals and other causes of low workflow efficiency, as well as how to address them to improve individual and team productivity.
- How to improve the management of the work using a kanban board, agreeing policies on work and running effective meetings.
After attending the course Legal Kanban Practitioner you will be capable to start implementing the Kanban Method “next Monday” applying first Kanban Practices in your day-to-day work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Lawyers and professionals of the legal sector who want to find a way to
- Perform the work in an orderly manner and efficiently without feeling overloaded.
- Define criteria for prioritizing work, focusing on what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to discard altogether, ending with “everything is urgent”.
- Improve service delivery to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability,
- Focus on customer satisfaction by providing high value services, flexible and in tune with their present needs and business goals.
- Foster better teamwork, collaboration, communication and trust
- Create agile organizations and resilient businesses that are capable of reinventing themselves.
The course will take place online. The sessions will be live and interactive.
No prior work is necessary. However, some previous readings are recommended.
Students should come prepared to connect and participate in class exercises with peers.
- Motivations and Benefits to apply Kanban Method
- Principles and Values of the Kanban Method
- What is a Pull Kanban System and its benefits
- How to design a Kanban Board and Tickets
- How to manage service delivery workflow Kanban
- How to apply the Practices of the Kanban Method
- Overview of Kanban Method basic Meetings
- Kanban key Metrics and Graphics
- Introduction to Kanban Maturity Model
Introduction of the class and Kanban
We start by getting to know the class and the basic concepts of Kanban
Experience Kanban Practices
Experiencing Kanban Practices with an online simulation
Applying Kanban in Legal Services
Learning how to apply Kanban Method for legal teams
The Kanban Method
We review the keys of the Method from the experiences in the training.
What’s Beyond and Closure
Understand the benefits of applying Kanban when moving forward
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- High quality interactive online training adapted to professionals in the legal sector and focused on the uniqueness and complexity of legal services.
- Understanding the basics of the Kanban Method to be able to start implementing it “next Monday” applying first Practices in your day-to-day work
- A way to start your journey to achieve business and organizational agility, leading with values
- Training materials in electronic format (pdf format).
- Credential Legal Kanban Practitioner (LKP) awarded by the Kanban University. MORE INFO HERE
- Discounts for STATIK workshops (System Thinking Approach to Implement Kanban) and for coaching sessions that will help you implement and adapt the Method in your team and organization.
DURATION and DATES
The Legal Kanban Practitioner course will be developed online during 16h. distributed in 4 work sessions of 4 hours.
All sessions will be live and interactive with more than 30 exercices.
Send us the BOOK YOUR SEAT form, and we will contact you to inform about the next scheduled dates.
- Monday 12 to Thursday 15, September 2022. 9 h – 13 h CET. In English.
- Monday 19 to Thursday 22, September 2022. 16 h – 20 h CET. In English.
- Monday 26 to Thursday 29, September 2022. 16 h – 20 h CET. In Spanish.
We can facilitate private classes tailored to your team or organization.
There is no need of prior knowledge for this course. It only requires work experience in the legal industry.
This course is currently taught in Spanish and English.
The price of the online course is €1.200. Consult private group prices and other discounts.